RPA Technical Lead
Location Negotiable - Must be willing to travel
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward
The Robotics Process Automation Technical Lead will lead team of developers to perform technical design and code the process automations. The Technical lead will have responsibility for supporting the creation and evolution of the delivery framework, mentoring other automation process developers, designing the technical design documents (TDD), and delivering the automated processes on schedule and with desired quality.
- Accountable to deliver process automations for the team and work closely with developers, testers, process architects and technical architects to ensure delivery within schedule and with quality.
- Provides control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the multiple automation delivery teams, and is a key member of the design authority team.
- Develops the technical design documents (TDD), and ensures proper handover of the technical design to developers to code the automations as per design. Provides technical direction and leadership for the developers on the team.
- Performs Quality Control over the design and code developed by the automation developers.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Ensures reusable components are designed & developed where applicable.
- Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors developers.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses technical issues as appropriate.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 4 years designing, developing and testing software on a Web or Windows based platform
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading a team
- Bachelor/Master’s university degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Science
- Microsoft product certification
- Strong working experience on coding practices, code reviews, product components and quality parameters of Robotic products.
- Should have a strong understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Good analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to new situations
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented, with leadership qualities.
- Good communication and client management skills, ability to interact with clients and gather business requirements
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Certification in Industry leading Robotics Automation Products.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.